Friday, February 12, 2010

Relying on God

When, in the whole history of maladies and unfortunate events, have you heard about a person having STOMACH FLU before the Chinese New Year holidays? X.X And yet, that's exactly what I got. On Thursday, I'd gone home before CC started because I suspected I was falling ill. Alas, it was the Stomach Flu bug creeping up behind me. That night was spent tossing around in bed with this constant feeling that someone was sitting on my stomach. (That what happens when your intestines are clogged up X.X) Skipped lecture the next day... but I had to drag myself to school for yi gu wen. I spent 12 hours sleeping! Well, I guess that's not too bad (: Finally at 3 am, I felt muuuch better.

But that's only because God, in all His Mercy, laid His healing hands on me (: He heard my pain and provided the relief. I mean, He didn't heal me immediately.. instead He allowed enough time for me to realised how important a healthy body is. And now I resolve not to stuff anymore unhealthy things into my body. The Lord teaches us different things in so many ways (: It might be painful sometimes... but I'm glad He takes the time to discipline us anyway ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment